Susan K. Gliszinski, Attorney
Susan is a graduate of William Mitchell College of Law and of the Hamline University School of Law Dispute Resolution Institute. Susan practices in the areas of Employment Law, Corporate Counsel services, Personal Injury and Estate Planning/Probate and Real Estate.
- B.S. Political Science and Correction, Mankato State University
- Juris Doctor, William Mitchell College of Law
- Certificate of Dispute Resolution, Hamline University School of Law
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Michael K. Riley, Sr., Attorney, Of Counsel
Michael is a graduate of William Mitchell College of Law. Michael provides Of Counsel services to the firm in the areas of Personal Injury, Business, Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Criminal Defense.